Search This Blog

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to three very smart, beautiful, happy, healthy kids and have been happily married for almost 16 wonderful years. I have been able to be a stay at home momma with my kids, most of that time I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Followers

Feed Count

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
 Grow Your Own Flowers And Herbs To Make Healing Te...: Wiki Photo "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food."  ~ Hippocrates Growing herbs and flowers for teas ...

1 comment:

  1. I love to make teas, tinctures and decoctions from herbs I have grown myself. It is amazing what happens when you begin to grow and use your own herbs and flowers. I had heard that Indian medicine men and women say that the plants communicate with you. I now know that this is indeed true. They don't speak in words, but rather a type of intuitive universal communication. It's like a secret language so to speak. Interesting......

    ReplyDelete