Search This Blog

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to three very smart, beautiful, happy, healthy kids and have been happily married for almost 16 wonderful years. I have been able to be a stay at home momma with my kids, most of that time I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Followers

Feed Count

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2013


Hippie Herbalist Blog: Garlic & Cognac Remedy for Colds & Flu: Back in 1918, a pandemic of Spanish Flu , or "La Grippe" as it was commonly called at the time; was a forerunner of today's dr...

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite all natural remedies during cold and flu season. The history of cognac and garlic is very interesting. Also, I might mention that this is a very potent formula. I have had many people who have told me that after making this recipe, that it works well for them, and they never want to be without it!

    ReplyDelete