Search This Blog

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to three very smart, beautiful, happy, healthy kids and have been happily married for almost 16 wonderful years. I have been able to be a stay at home momma with my kids, most of that time I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Followers

Feed Count

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
 

I wanted to share Nature's Sunshine with everyone because it has helped us so much but, right now I wanna talk about the Children's Vitamins. I was very concerned about my kids getting the nutrients they need. I don't know about you but I have 3 kids; ages 3, 8 & 9 and they are very picky eaters. With the Nature's Sunshine Heroes Vitamins my kids beg everyday to have their vitamins, I know that sounds crazy but they ask every morning and they fight over who gets them first. My 3 year old cries because she wants more after she already ate hers. She says "Please Momma I want more!!" with her sad little face looking at me. I have to explain to her that she already had hers for today.
Before I knew better I bought my kids vitamins at Walmart and they NEVER wanted to take them and I later found out that the vitamins you get at the store are filled with fillers and not much vitamins

0 comments: